- That if you hate April Fool's Day, you need to lighten up a little bit.
- In giving anyone and everyone Zofran (Zofran is an anti-nausea medication). Me and puke don't mix well. Ever.
- There's no such thing as forgetting to eat. If you forget to eat, then you really need to get less-busy. I love food, so I've clearly never had this problem.
- On the note of food, my love for hamburgers and fries is why I'll be dead at 40.
- Crutches are from the devil (personal experience here talking).
- Serving chicken and rice at a wedding is criminal (yes, I know it happens all the time). You realize your paying $30 a plate for two foods that are daily staples in most third world countries?
- No smile pictures are for losers. My Dad is one of these losers. I told him before my wedding that he better smile and his response was, "I'm not smiling for no damn wedding!" He loves me, promise.
On a more serious note, I believe...
- That God is sovereign over all things. This means that I believe that everything happens for a reason, and I mean everything.
- That there are miracles happening all around us, we just need to notice them. Every child that is born, is a miracle. Statistically speaking, every time you get into a car and get to your destination safely, that's a miracle. I recently pinned this on Pinterest and couldn't agree more.
- That there needs to be a lot more talk about unity and a lot less theological debate in the church.
- In second chances and do-overs. We all mess up, and we all deserve a second chance.
Linking up with Amanda @ The Lady Okie Blog and Megan @ Semi-Charmed Kind of Life for the "I Believe" Link-up!
What do you believe? Serious or funny, share below!